Spearfish is built to crush endurance-testing terrain while thriving on technical climbs and descents. With thoroughly modern geometry and a highly adaptable suspension platform, the Spearfish chases XC and distance efforts, keeping you at the front of the pack
- Full carbon frame and Split Pivot suspension design with 100mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence at speed without sacrificing agility
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Clearance for multiple wheel/tire combinations: 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0", 29 x 2.35’’, and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’
- Frame includes Fox DPS Performance Elite Rear shock, rear thru-axle, seat collar and Cane Creek 40 headset
- Frame Type: Suspension
- Fork Type: Not Included
- Wheel Size: 27.5+, 29"
- Frame Material: Carbon
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 157mm
- Brake Type: Disc
- Color: Black
Based on our Dealer Agreement with Salsa, we are not able to ship Salsa frames internationally. We are, however, able to ship frames to U.S Military addresses (APO, FPO, etc.) via US Mail.