The Daytona, D2 and D3 series of helmets redefined the marriage between technology, safety and artistic design. The new Troy Lee Designs D4 is changing the game again.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical "3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-lex® moisture-wicking materials
- Super light titanium D-rings save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- Certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX
- Weight: 1000g.