Originating from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot, the new and evolved Wölvhammer is lighter, more comfortable, and grippier
- Three-piece bottom assembly is 40% lighter, insulates and grips better
- Proprietary bottom assembly compatible with flat and clipless pedals
- Removable synthetic liner boot with 200g Primaloft for fast-drying
- Real rubber outsole with siping and 9 microglass lugs per shoe
- Aero gel nested under the foot to block cold transfer from metal cleats
- Mid-power BOA closure with gusseted tongue to keep the elements out
- Note: All Returned products must be new and unused. Once pedal cleats are installed, the product is no longer new. Shoes that have had pedal cleats installed will not be accepted back for return, refund or exchange.