The Surly Karate Monkey Mountain fork is constructed of straight bladed, tapered CroMoly tubing and features a 29" wheel size and is suspension-corrected for 85mm travel.
- Straight bladed, tapered CroMoly tubing
- ISO disc tab and removable canti pivots
- 29" wheel size, suspension-corrected for 85mm travel
- Steerer Tube: 1-1/8" Threadless
- Steerer Tube Length: 260.0 mm
- Fork Rake: 43 mm
- Axle to Crown Length: 468 mm
- Crown Race: 30.0
- Front Axle Type: 9x1
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Front Hub Spacing: 100 mm
- Brake Usage F/R: Front
- Material: CrMo
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1,220.0 g
Versatile 29er fork
This fork has great tire clearance. I also liked how it can be used for both disc and rim brakes. The weight is not bad at all, and the fork steers with authority.Pros:
Great tire clearance.
Disc and rim brake compatible.
Not the lightest, but decent for the money.Would Buy Again:
October 05, 2010Reviewed by:
Noel B., Oregon
Was this review Helpful? Yes No Report as Inappropriate