Bell Gage Helmet 2013 - BMC Limited Edition
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG): Bell's next generation Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on two axes - circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Channeled Ventilation: Specifically designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner bring cool air in through the front, pass it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports.
- Antimicrobial X-Static Padding: Woven with real silver fibers, X-Static Padding is a quick-drying and anti-microbial material that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi while keeping your cooler than standard pads
- Lightweight Internal Reinforcement: Features internal reinforcement structures. These composite skeletons fortify helmets the same way rebar makes concrete stronger, allowing for bigger vents, more advanced styling and lighter weight, while still meeting stringent safety standards.
- Fusion In-mold Microshell: In-molding is the process of bonding the helmet's Microshell to the EPS foam layer to provide a sturdier, more solid helmet.
Rock Bottom Priced Item - The price on this product has either been reduced to match a competitor's price, or the manufacturer does not allow coupons on their products. We can not honor coupons or online price matches on this product. However, the cost of this product if purchased will still count toward other coupons dependent on order total.
Medium (BMC Limited Edition)
You save 20%!
|Item #:||52583-123626 |
|Oregon||0 - Mar 10th||0 - Mar 12th|
|Minnesota||0 - Mar 10th|| |
|New Mexico||0 - Mar 10th|| |
|Utah||0 - Mar 10th|| |
|Portland, OR||0 Mar 8th||0 - Mar 12th|
|Ogden, UT||0 - Mar 8th||0 - Mar 14th||
Be the first to Write a Review