Fox 34 Talas 160 CTD FIT Forks 2013
> Forks - MTB Suspension
We can not and will not process any orders for shipment outside the United States for Fox products
- Kashima Coat Stanchions: Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat is available only from FOX Racing Shox. Its distinctive gold color is backed by its high performance attributes—properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability.
- FIT (FOX Isolated Technology): Air and oil do mix, and in the world of suspension, it degrades performance. Our isolation technology employs a bladder system that simply keeps the oil and air from mixing to provide optimal performance in all riding extremes.
- CTD (Climb. Trail. Descend.): Climb Mode - The firmest low-speed compression setting is activated for maximum pedaling efficiency. Trail Mode - Moderate low-speed compression setting is activated for an optimal blend of pedaling efficiency and bike control on variable terrain. Descend Mode - Optimized low-speed compression setting for the perfect balance of control and plushness for steep, aggressive descents.
- Adjustments: Climb/Trail/Descend (3 positions), Trail adjust tuning range (1, 2, 3), Rebound, Air spring pressure, TALAS 2 position travel adjust
- Talas 2 position travel adjust: Adjustable from 160mm to 120mm
- Spring: Air
- Weight: 1.5" Tapered Steerer (15QR Thru Axle) - 4.49 lbs
- Travel: 6.3"/160mm
- 34mm Stanchions
- 74mm Post Style disc brake mount
- Color: Black
1.5" Tapered Steerer, 15QR Thru Axle (Black)
|Oregon||0 Tuesday||1 Thursday|
|Minnesota||0 Tuesday|| |
|New Mexico||0 Tuesday|| |
|Utah||1 Tuesday|| |
|Portland, OR||0 Tomorrow||1 Thursday|
|Ogden, UT||1 Tomorrow||
Customers also purchased together...
Be the first to Write a Review