Fox 34 Float 160 CTD FIT Forks 2013
> Forks - MTB Suspension > Fox Racing Forks
We can not and will not process any orders for shipment outside the United States for Fox products
- Kashima Coat Stanchions: Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat is available only from FOX Racing Shox. Its distinctive gold color is backed by its high performance attributes—properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability.
- FIT (FOX Isolated Technology): Air and oil do mix, and in the world of suspension, it degrades performance. Our isolation technology employs a bladder system that simply keeps the oil and air from mixing to provide optimal performance in all riding extremes.
- CTD (Climb. Trail. Descend.): Climb Mode - The firmest low-speed compression setting is activated for maximum pedaling efficiency. Trail Mode - Moderate low-speed compression setting is activated for an optimal blend of pedaling efficiency and bike control on variable terrain. Descend Mode - Optimized low-speed compression setting for the perfect balance of control and plushness for steep, aggressive descents.
- Adjustments: Climb/Trail/Descend (3 positions), Trail adjust tuning range (1, 2, 3), Rebound, Air spring pressure
- Spring: Air
- Weight: 1.5" Tapered Steerer (15QR Thru Axle) - 4.30 lbs
- Travel: 6.3"/160mm
- 34mm Stanchions
- 74mm Post Style disc brake mount
- Color: White
1.5" Tapered Steerer, 15QR Thru Axle (White)
|Oregon||1 Today||1 Monday|
|Minnesota||0 Today|| |
|New Mexico||0 Today|| |
|Utah||0 Today|| |
|Portland, OR||1 Wednesday||1 Monday|
|Ogden, UT||0 Today||1 Tuesday||
Customers also purchased together...
Be the first to Write a Review