Mechanical Disc brakes can often feel spongy or simply not strong enough. We have hours and hours of work with adjusting these brakes. Cable and housing, or even the routing, can make a difference. If you feel like your brakes aren't working well, or can't seem to get them adjusted properly, let us help with this service.
- Brake will be adjusted to function efficiently and properly
- We will assess what needs to be adjusted first
- Cable and housing will be lubricated during the process
- Caliper may be adjusted to perform better
- Brake will be adjusted so there is no rotor rub
- We will test ride the bike to ensure proper function of the brake