Keeping oil clean and new in a suspension fork is critical to it's performance. Every suspension fork needs service to keep it running smooth and avoid critical damage from worn parts.
- We will open up the fork and let the old oil drain out
- The fork is cycled several times to get all the oil out as much as possible
- Using manufacturer specs for oil heights, we will put brand new oil in the fork
- The fork will be cycled again to get the new oil moving through the system
- The bike will be test ridden to ensure the suspension fork is functioning properly
- Oil needs to be purchased separately