Road Biking Oregon
> Books & DVD's
- From the rocky promontories and wide sandy beaches of the coast to the heights of Mount Hood and the Three Sisters, enjoy the dramatic diversity of Oregon on two wheels.
- Grab this guidebook, put on your helmet, and hit the road on forty carefully designed tours, which vary in length from 8 miles to 118 miles and cover a whole range of abilities and fitness levels.
- Inside you'll discover: detailed profiles of each ride, including traffic conditions, terrain, and length; vivid descriptions of points of interest; listings for local restaurants, hotels, bike shops, and rest rooms along the way; maps and elevation profiles.
- Whether you are an experienced cyclist, an emerging enthusiast, or someone looking for a perfect family ride, you'll find routes in Oregon that are perfect for your ability and interest.
- 6 x 9, 288 pages, b&w photos, maps, charts
|Oregon||0 Tomorrow||0 Monday|
|Minnesota||0 Tomorrow|| |
|New Mexico||0 Tomorrow|| |
|Utah||0 Tomorrow|| |
|Portland, OR||0 Today||0 Monday|
|Ogden, UT||0 Tomorrow||0 Thursday||
Be the first to Write a Review