Pearl Izumi Octane SL 2 Mountain Shoes
- Octane Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for feather-light stiffness
- Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- Concave shaped sole plate for enhanced stiffness and anatomic support
- Built in longitudinal arch support for optimal support, power, and efficiency
- Anatomic three strap closure follows the natural shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep
- Heel cup has synthetic leather lining and an external carbon power band for maximum heel hold and power transfer
- P.R.O. insole with dual density EVA for optimal longitudinal and transverse arch support
- Pearl Izumi one piece upper with laser technology provides a second skin fit, minimal weight and maximum comfort
- Molded TPU toe cap and high traction Rubthane lug tips deliver off-road durability and traction
- Weight: 335 grams (size 43)
Free Ground Shipping:
This product will include a Free UPS Ground shipping credit. This credit can be used for free UPS Ground shipping or can be used as a credit toward other types of shipping.
Rock Bottom Priced Item - The price on this product has either been reduced to match a competitor's price, or the manufacturer does not allow coupons on their products. We can not honor coupons on this product. However, the cost of this product will still count toward other coupons dependent on order total.
Size 47.0 (Black/Silver)
You save 40%!
|Item #:||34805-79829 |
|Oregon||1 Today||1 Friday|
|Minnesota||0 Today|| |
|New Mexico||0 Today|| |
|Utah||0 Today|| |
* Not eligible for Free Economy or Pick-a-Product Shipping
|Portland, OR||1 Today||1 Friday|
|Ogden, UT||0 Today||1 Friday||
Customers also purchased together...
Create your own review!
Who Brought the Bowling Shoes to the Dance
These are great performing shoes, if you can get over the looks (even more disco in person). They are extremely light and stiff. I bought these to replace a pair of dominators that I woreout. I wear a size 46.5 with Sidi, but through one return to UC I discovered that I wear a size 48 with Pearl Izumi's. The toe box does seem a little on the narrow side for this size as well. Overall a good shoe, just make sure that you know your size with this brand! Pros:
Light, stiff, comfortable, no ratches to deal with.Cons:
sizingWould Buy Again:
September 08, 2010Reviewed by:
Dave M., Washington
Was this review Helpful? Yes No Report as Inappropriate
Create your own review!