Fox has been making shocks for off road vehicles since 1974. All those years of experience are packaged into some of the best mountain bike suspension around. They are on some of the top racer and non-race bikes with names like Darren Berrecloth, the Atherton's, Aarron Gwin, Mark Weir and countless others putting them through the real world testing grounds. If you are looking for a fork that will hold up to a season of racing or just flat out riding these are the forks you need. Since Fox Shox came on the scene several years ago with mountain bike suspension forks, their reputation for quality products that holds up to the hardest of riders is solid and are known as some of the most reliable forks on the market that are made right here in the USA!
Fox Forks are listed by series
- The 40 series is made for DH riding and racing.
- The Float series is a air sprung lightweight trail riding fork
- The TALAS series is a travel adjust air sprung fork, meant for all mountain trail riding and free riding
- The VAN series is a coil sprung XC/trail riding fork and freeriding
- The 831 Series is specifically designed for 4x, dirt jumping and dual slalom
- 29er Fox forks continue to push the technological limits and are listed in their own section to find them easily